Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Feeling a bit peckish.

Well, they have only gone and done it.

I can't quite believe it.

My Owners have actually started me on a diet. I know what you're thinking - how ludicrous, right? If it wasn't so ridiculously unnecessary, it would be almost laughable.

Apparently, the final straw came after I tried to eat the bathroom scales. I was trying to hide any evidence and it just so happens that my stomach is my favourite hiding place.

Anyway, so far so good. Considering that this is probably the longest that I have ever gone without food, I think that I'm lasting pretty well. Although, I must admit that I am starting to feel slightly peckish now and my stomach is starting to rumble quite considerably but this is probably to be expected at this stage?

Don't they say the first three minutes of any diet is the hardest? So, only another 90 seconds to go and then it's all downhill.

No comments:

Post a Comment